venerdì 24 marzo 2017

_Nature Shoujo Special_

Well this time I've decide to create something for my foreigner readers so this is a special part  and it is written in english. I really hope you'll enjoy it . I revealed a thing I created a poll for  few months ago to know your ideas... and I introduced two other new characters.


Questa volta invece di realizzare parti del manga in italiano ho creato uno special dedicato sempre ai miei personaggi ( in particolare  a Loquat e Silas) ho rivelato una cosa di cui abbiamo parlato mesi fa e ho introdotto altri due nuovi personaggi... lo special è in inglese ma spero che possiate godervelo ugualmente. Leggetevelo, godetevelo e condividetelo x favore :)

Rating : Mature ppl


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

Springtime Artwork :)

Konnichiwa :) spring has finally arrived and I created this artwork that is taken from a sketch I made few weeks ago I hope you like it . :)...