sabato 29 luglio 2017

Wanna made fanarts of my Original Characters? :)

Well I thought that would be nice open the blog to you readers and viewers so I decided  to ask you if you want to make a fanart of my own characters. If so  just choose the character you like the most in mine and send me your  work  by private message at the following  link :  https://www.facebook.com/disegnidinia/      or  Nature Shoujo' s blog
specifying your name and where are you from :) don't worry if you are not an ace at drawing... all the drawings are cool :) .  You have time 'till the 18th of August then I'll collect all the pictures and I'll make a post dedicate here on my blog.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Che ne dite di creare delle fanart dedicate ai mie personaggi ? Sentitevi liberi di sbizzarrirvi con la fantasia ok ? Allora non importa se siete bravissimi o meno l'arte è tutta bella  quindi potete mandarmi il vostro disegno tramite messaggio privato al seguente link : https://www.facebook.com/disegnidinia/ 
Oppure  Nature Shoujo 's blog
specificate solo per cortesia il vostro nome e luogo da dove provenite :) avete tempo fino al 18 agosto poi raccoglierò tutte le fanart e ne farò un post dedicato qui sul blog .






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

Springtime Artwork :)

Konnichiwa :) spring has finally arrived and I created this artwork that is taken from a sketch I made few weeks ago I hope you like it . :)...