sabato 15 ottobre 2016

New template :)

Se è da un po' che non venite su questo blog lo troverete decisamente cambiato ... per un pò ho deciso di adottare questo template un pò più rockeggiante ;) Al di là comunque che vi possa  piacere o meno cercherò per quanto mi è possibile di aggiornarlo con cose nuove .


If you didn't see this blog for a while you'll find it a bit changed ... don't worry the contents are always there for you :). I just wanted to make it  a little bit more rock style ( oh yeah ! ;) ). As always I'll try to add new things as much frequent that I can . :)




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

Springtime Artwork :)

Konnichiwa :) spring has finally arrived and I created this artwork that is taken from a sketch I made few weeks ago I hope you like it . :)...