sabato 31 dicembre 2016

Sir Aymon the new character

Stesso disegno ma abbellito in grafica sia lo sfondo che il personaggio sono stati realizzati da me :)
Same drawing but modified in graphics: I made both background and the character aswell.
I hope you'll like it :)


Ma chi è Sir Aymon ? ... sostanzialmente è un personaggio che si incontrerà più avanti ma se ne farà cmq un breve accenno.  E' un giovane ufficiale della milizia di Alder ed è stato maestro d'armi sia di Loquat che di Silas, ha all'incirca una decina di anni in più dei due ragazzi.
Per quelli più attenti si era già visto in una immagine dedicata che avevo realizzato tempo fa ... ritraeva una foto sgualcita che Loquat porta sempre con sè.
ovvero questa ( siii totalmente steampunk :) )

But who is Sir Aymon? Well it's a character that will be introduced in the future but few words will be said about.  He's a young army officer of Alder and he has been  the fight arranger of Loquat and Silas, and he's more or less ten years older than the the guys.
For the most  attentive is not the first time that I draw him ... see the image upside ( yeah really steampunk ;) )

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

Springtime Artwork :)

Konnichiwa :) spring has finally arrived and I created this artwork that is taken from a sketch I made few weeks ago I hope you like it . :)...