Ciao, queste sono alcune fanart dedicate da altri artisti ai miei personaggi originali :)
Hi, these are just a few fanarts dedicated to my own original charaters by other artists :)
Salut, voici quelques fanarts que des artistes on fait des mes personnages originales :)
Loquat made by Simona Roxana Negri
S. Art
Loquat made by Valeria Venturetti
Shikame Art
Nature Shoujo disegni e web comic originali in stile manga / Nature Shoujo original drawings and web comic realized in manga style
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Post in evidenza
Springtime Artwork :)
Konnichiwa :) spring has finally arrived and I created this artwork that is taken from a sketch I made few weeks ago I hope you like it . :)...
-
Tra una cosa e l'altra sono finalmente riucita a ritagliarmi del tempo per disegnare ... il tezo capitolo del comic si avvia alla fine m...
-
I redo and changed my first fanart dedicated to Yuri!!! on Ice. Same fanart slightly changed I hope you like it ... dedicated to the beauti...
-
Stesso disegno ma abbellito in grafica sia lo sfondo che il personaggio sono stati realizzati da me :) Same drawing but modified in graphic...


Nessun commento:
Posta un commento