venerdì 27 maggio 2016

A poll for you ...

Poll

As you can see  I've decided to add a poll about Loquat and Silas to make you feel much involved in the story my dear readers. ( the poll will be active for six days )

Even if you're not italian speaker you can vote as well.

The question is :

In which connection are Loquat and Silas ?

Hereby the translation of the options:

They were close friends during their  childhood  but when they grown up they choose different ways of living.

 or

Loquat has a debt towards Silas because he saved his life when they were children.

or

Loquat and Silas are brothers

or

Other options


so choose your answer ... I'll give you a little help... one of the option is correct  ;).

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

Springtime Artwork :)

Konnichiwa :) spring has finally arrived and I created this artwork that is taken from a sketch I made few weeks ago I hope you like it . :)...