martedì 6 settembre 2016

Another poll :)

Here we are with another poll :). I was wondering if someone has noticed that I hidden in the third chapter a tribute to a very famous mangaka that I really appreciate. No? You didn't ? Well in that case here you are on the top of the page on your right you'll find  a poll where you could choose the correct answer.
That's a list of my favourite authors ... let's see which of you are the better observers. ;)
The poll will last a week then I'll post the results. Enjoy in guessing:)


PS: check all the third chapter ... both parts :) Even if the tribute is in only one part.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ciao a tutti , vi sarete certamente accorti di un mio tributo ad un'opera famosa nel terzo capitolo del mio web comic.... no?? Davvero non ve ne siete accorti?Allora vediamo chi tra di voi è più bravo ad osservare. A destra in cima alla pagina metterò una lista dei miei mangaka preferiti.... a voi decidere   a quale  famoso autore ho dedicato un tributo. La poll resterà aperta per una settimana poi vi svelerò il tutto . ;)

PS: guardate tutte le due parti del terzo ... è facile da indovinare sono sicura che vi salterà subito agli occhi però non posso svelarvi in quale parte l'ho messo, se nella prima o nella seconda.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

Springtime Artwork :)

Konnichiwa :) spring has finally arrived and I created this artwork that is taken from a sketch I made few weeks ago I hope you like it . :)...