sabato 16 luglio 2016

Blog tools ...aggiornamento

Una comunicazione per tutti : mi è stato fatto presente che qualcuno voleva commentare nell'apposito spazio ma che seppur avendo l'account con google non riusciva.
Adesso in teoria dovreste riuscire a commentare  i vari post. Provateci non costa nulla .


An information to everyone: I was told that someone was trying to post a comment but couldn't do that... I checked the site and now if you want to add few words to the post  you can ( but I dunno if  it is required a google account to do so... sorry) anyway just try if you want.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

Springtime Artwork :)

Konnichiwa :) spring has finally arrived and I created this artwork that is taken from a sketch I made few weeks ago I hope you like it . :)...