mercoledì 3 agosto 2016

Another explanation of the italian slang :)

Hi, I just wanted to add an explanation to the slang that I used in the second page of the first part of the third chapter.
Here we are that's the picture of the dialogue.
 Akira said to Minako:
" Stop doing all this mess, here we were trying to sleep ( have a rest) and

lascia quei due tubare in santa pace ... " that means:

tubare is a verb referring to the animal cry of the doves or pigeons or turtledoves. We use this verb to indicate the chatting between two persons sentimentally  and romantically involved.

So Akira meant with this sentence : Let them  have a romantic affair without being disturbed.( And that  made Minako jealous even more ! :D)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

Springtime Artwork :)

Konnichiwa :) spring has finally arrived and I created this artwork that is taken from a sketch I made few weeks ago I hope you like it . :)...